WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO:
- Timely and efficiently process all customer requests.
- Identify customer needs and present company objects.
- Communicate information about key benefits, architectural and infrastructure features.
- Schedule customer appointments with sales managers.
- Enter information on the results of work in the CRM system.
- Experience in sales from 1 year.
- Interest in the real estate market and desire to develop in this area.
- Ability to logically clearly and correctly formulate your thoughts.
- Ability to listen and receive feedback.
- Ability to present information concisely and convincingly.
- Decent and timely reward (rate for KPI fulfillment + bonus for each appointment).
- Step-by-step profile training and induction.
- Career and professional development opportunities.
- Participation in unique projects.
- Normalized work schedule: Mon-Fri from 9:00 to 18:00.
- Comfortable and geographically accessible office.
If you are ready to work for the result and are interested in building a career in primary real estate sales, we look forward to your resume and we will be happy to create unique projects together!